This quiet and secluded environment is the ideal place for team building, motivation courses, escape, discovery, sport, relaxation…20 km from Nîmes International airport and TGV station, and 25 km from Avignon TGV station, close to the A7 and A9 auto-routes and on the fringes of the Camargue and Alpilles, the Domaine des Clos offers you and your team a moment of escape and calm.
Lodge in a comfortable 18th century farmhouse, surrounded by 4 hectares of garden and have your seminars and activities tailor-made to your requirements.
A convention, formation, seminar or conference? We are there to help you create the seminar you want whether it be a long day of discussions punctuated by coffee and lunch breaks or creating different activities to help form and bond a team, or even both?
Within the charm and quiet of this beautifully restored 18th century farmhouse, David and Sandrine Ausset, are there to cater to the individual needs of each seminar group. Here you can hold intense work and study periods in an atmosphere far from your workspace.
Surrounded by 4 hectares of gardens it’s a place where you can enter a different mental space, work hard and then relax in the gardens, by the pool or playing a game of boules with your colleagues. Where each team member can come together under the spacious roof of this lovely 3 star hotel, with its services, tailor made to meet your needs.
Indoor and Outdoor Spaces:
Conference Room (120 m2) air-conditioned, adaptable, situated on the ground floor, natural light by way of multiple French doors which lead out onto the gardens, easily darkened to facilitate video presentations. Capacity:
|Surface||Style theatre||Style school||Style U||Cocktail / banquet|
|120 m²||60 persons||40 persons||34 persons||100 persons|
- 1 meeting room, up to 14 persons
- Living room with fireplace (a place to relax), society games
- A kitchen is available if required and an open bar
- Extensive gardens with chairs and tables for brainstorming in the outdoors or for relaxing at night
- Free WiFi (reception, seminar rooms and bedrooms)
- Opening time: from late March to December
- Tables, chairs, paper board, video projector, DVD player and Screen, WiFi connection, bottles of water.
- 14 persons in single rooms and 26 persons in twin rooms. Each of the rooms is air-conditioned with its own en-suite bathroom, flatscreen TV, free WiFi.
- Breakfast, coffee/tea break, lunch and dinner. We provide a provençal cuisine adapted to working lunches using fresh local and seasonal products. Morning and Afternoon Breaks: Home-made cakes, fresh seasonal fruit platter and juices as well as a selection of teas and coffee.
On-site Recreation :
- Culinary workshops (ideal for a shared moment between colleagues and bonding new groups). Wine-tasting with an expert and olive oil tastings. Swimming pool, table football, ping-pong and petanque (boules) that quintessential southern French game played with steel balls and usually accompanied by a glass of pastis or rosé at the end of a hard day.
Activities close by :
- Cultural (Nîmes, Arles, Avignon, Pont du Gard), Sport (Canoe/Kayak under the Pont du Gard in the Gorges of the Gardon, Horseriding, hiking walking or VTT in the Camargue or Alpilles) Tastings (visits to Wineries or Olive Mills, Truffle tasting, etc) as well Safaris in the Camargue botanical and zoological nature reserve to see the flamingos…
|Seminar Day||48 € / person||2 coffee breaks, 1 meal (starter, main course, dessert, wine and coffee)|
|Seminar half-board||149€ (base single room) |
105€ (base twin room)
|Breakfast, 2 coffee breaks and 1 meal (starter, main course, dessert, wine and coffee)|
|Seminar full board||177€ (base single room) |
129€ (base twin room)
|Breakfast, 2 coffee breaks, 2 meals (starter, main course, dessert, wine and coffee)|
The following businesses have already trusted us to organise their seminars:
Groupe Berto, Banque Allianz, Betac, CCI de Nîmes, Crédit Lyonnais, Axa Assurances, AD3, BASF, Les Chais Beaucairois, EDF, Gemplus, Groupe Pall Europe, Predica, Renault…
Contact : Sandrine Ausset
Tel : 00 33 (0)4 66 01 14 61