Breakfast is held in the ‘Les Ecuries’, (the former stables) now the dining hall and during spring, summer and the balmy days of Autumn, weather permitting, you can eat outside on the terrace.
Our self-service breakfast buffet consists of:
- A choice of bread: multigrain, walnut, fig, and baguettes
- Croissants and home-made gingerbread
- Selection of local juices
- Home-made jams and marmalades
- Ham and Eggs
- Fresh fruit and dried fruit platters
- Cheese and yoghurts
- Coffee, tea, Nespresso and hot chocolate
- A choice of gluten free products
Breakfast is served between 8.30am and 10.30am. Reservation necessary. On special demand it is possible to arrange for an earlier or later service.
Price: 14€/adult and 10€/child (less than12 years).
Information/reservation : firstname.lastname@example.org