We will take great pleasure in providing you with advice on the numerous sporting activities which are available in the vicinity....
• Walking circuits, horse riding centres, and mountain bike circuits (bikes can be hired) are all plentiful in the Alpilles Park, the site of La Montagnette, between the Frigolet Abbey and Barbentane, or in the Camargue National Nature Reserve. Guided visits are also available upon request with the Office of naturalist guides of the Alpilles/Camargue.
• 4x4 safaris in Camargue are an extraordinary way of exploring this magnificent area of unspoiled nature, with gems such as the Étang de Vaccarès, the bird park and the natural bird reserve of Le Vigueirat.
• Boat trips in Camargue, departing from the jetties of Saintes-Maries or Aigues-Mortes.
• Canoeing, via ferrata, caving in the Gardon gorges between Collias and Remoulins, with the added bonus of superb views over the Pont du Gard.
• Race circuit driving in Bellegarde and Lédenon.
• Karting track in Beaucaire for adults and children.
• Nautical base in Beaucaire, offering courses and sailing lessons on catamarans and optimists as well as windsurfing, rowing and jet skiing - from the age of eight onwards.
• The golf courses of Nîmes-Campagne (18 holes), Vacquerolles (18 holes), the Baux de Provence (9 holes).
• Tennis courts in Bellegarde.
• Treetop circuits in Saint-Christol les Alès, near Montpellier.
• Hot air balloon flights from Uzès.